Quality Building Materials
Firestone EPDM flatroof membrane
Our partner company Firestone has over a century of experience in Rubber Technology. As their sole agent in Ireland we will assist you with any aspect of this product. Also as Irelands only stockholder of Firestone EPDM, QBM can supply as much of this high quality flat roofing membrane as you may require.
For over a century Firestone has been a pioneer and innovator in rubber technology. It all started in 1903 when Harvey S. Firestone manufactured the first set of Firestone rubber tyres. By the late 1920’s Firestone had become a world leader in rubber polymer technology with operations on six continents. Today the Firestone name is synonymous with quality, innovation and leadership.
Firestone has successfully produced and installed over 1,000,000,000M² of Rubber Guard EPDM worldwide, from the cold climates of Alaska to the desert sun of the Arabian Gulf. This performance record has made Firestone Building Products a global leading manufacturer of EPDM rubber membranes, backed by over a century of experience in rubber technology.
Firestone EPDM Roofing Systems dominate the single ply market through their proven performance, durability and flexibility over a wide range of building types.
Key features & benefits of Firestone EPDM:
- Superior durability and longevity
- Free from plasticizers
- Unmatched resistance to ozone, UV radiation and extreme temperatures
- Life expectancy of more than 50 years
- Quick and easy installation
- Large Sheets available = fewer field seams
- High flexibility and elongation
- Low-life cycle costs
- Little or no maintenance.
- Sustainable roofing solution
- Manufactured to ISO 14001 certification,
- FM certification.
- Firestone EPDM can be Mechanically fixed, fully bonded and ballasted.
- And don’t forget, we always have Firestone EPDM at stock in our Dublin facility.
QBM are the sole agents for Firestone Roofing membranes in Ireland. Firestone EPDM roofing membranes have been successfully used on many projects in Ireland.