Quality Building Materials
Mariseal Liquid Water Proofing
The MARISEAL SYSTEM® is the technologically advanced, premium liquid polyurethane waterproofing system that offers easy application, full certifications, and most importantly guaranteed long lasting results. It can be used as a new flat roof coating, but also for repair or renewal. The MARISEAL SYSTEM® consists of different products, dependent on the roofs characteristics.
ADVANTAGES of the MARISEAL SYSTEM® at a glance
- Simple application (roller or airless spray)
- When applied it forms seamless membrane without joints.
- Resistant to water, heat and frost
- Resistant to root penetration
- Water vapor permeable
- Provides excellent thermal, weather and UV resistance.
- Waterproofs old bitumen-, asphalt felts by covering them
- Provides high sun reflectivity, contributing to thermoinsulation
- Remains flexible over a temperature span of -40oC to +90oC
- Provides excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface
- Can be used for pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Resistant to detergents, oils, seawater and domestic chemicals
- Application does not need the use of open flames (torch)
- Over 15 years of positive feedback worldwide