Quality Building Materials
Rhenofol PVC flatroof membrane
QBM are one of Irelands only stockholder and supplier of Rhenofol CV, a reinforced pvc roofing membrane.
Rhenofol is manufactured by FDT (FlachDach Technologie GmbH- ‘Flat Roof Technology’)
FDT is Europe’s leading single ply roofing membrane manufacturer with manufacturing plants in Mannheim and Hemsbach in Germany. FDT launched Europe’s first singly-ply roofing membrane 70 years ago.
Rhenofol CV is reinforced with polyester grid reinforcement, ensuring this membrane is extremely tear-resistant. Rhenofol Cv is Hail and UV-resistant.
Some of the advantages of Rhenofol Cv include:
- Particularly efficient and economic application to any flat roof
- Resistant to UV radiation and weathering
- Proven long-term performance in Irish weather
- Especially designed for the demands of new industrial buildings
- Single-ply with reliable sealing of seams
- Applied without naked flame
- Completely recyclable roofing product
- FM approved
- And don’t forget, we always have Rhenofol CV at stock in our Dublin facility.
Rhenofol CG is suitable for green roofing as it resists weathering, chemical oxidation, has full FLL certification as a root and rhizome barrier and retains its physical properties over a wide range of temperatures. The membrane is loose-laid and ballasted.
Rhenofol CGv has a polyester fleece backing designed for adhesive bonding. Also suitable for green roofing projects, it enjoys full FLL certification against roots and rhizomes.
Q.B.M. Ltd is the sole agent for FDT roofing membranes in Ireland.
We have completed many successful projects using this roofing product with our approved roofing contractors. Rhenofol Cv was successfully used in Ireland’s largest ever flat roof. 80,000M² Tesco distribution centre in Donabate, North Co Dublin.