Quality Building Materials
Rhepanol HFK (PIB) flatroof membrane
High fk quality and hot air weldable.
Rhepanol is the world’s oldest synthetic roofing membrane. It is manufactured by FDT in Germany who have over 75 years experience in PIB technology. QBM are Ireland’s and the UK only stockholder and supplier of FDT roofing membranes.
Rhepanol has been successfully used in over 100,000,000M2 of flat roofs worldwide.
Rhepanol roofing membranes marked with an "h" can be welded with hot air. Like the new roofing membrane Rhepanol hfk. This high quality PIB waterproofing comes with a specially designed welding edge. The product also features a fleece backing as well as an extraordinary membrane width of 1.50 m. These specific features provide for both practical and economic application advantages. For a free sample please contact our flat roofing experts on 01 839 11 70.
Rhepanol HFK is the only system currently available with a full life cycle Assessment to ISO 14040 part ff providing this product has no significant environmental impacts in all stages from raw materials to production to instillation and ultimately to disposal at the end of use.
Rhepanol HFK can be installed directly over old bituminous roofs, can be mechanically fixed, bonded or ballasted.
The life expectancy of Rhepanol HFK is 50+ Years.
The Advantages of using Rhepanol HFK include the following:
- Tried and tested long-term reliability, over 75 years experience with polyisobutylene
- The worlds oldest synthetic membrane, made in Germany
- Fleece backing with extremely high tensile strength
- Made from polyisobutylene (PIB) therefore compatible with bitumen
- Resistant to UV-radiation
- Flexible to temperatures as low as -40°C
- Free from Plasticizers
- Reduced amount of seams due to 1,50m membrane width
- No need for surface protection
- Ideal for refurbishment.
- Ideal for New Build
- Comprehensive warranty available on materials
- And don’t forget, we always have Rhepanol HFK in stock at our Dublin facility.
This product has a long and successful 30+year history in Ireland and the UK. It has been tried and tested in many large projects that have performed excellently such as:
- Dublin Corporation Complex 40,000Msq
- Tara Mines 40,000Msq
QBM is an authorised distributor for FDT flat roofing systems in the UK and Ireland.