Elevate Giscolene F EPDM is a strip of EPDM membrane used to seal facades, around window frames or behind various types of claddings.
The Giscolene F EPDM can also be used as thru-wall flashing in masonry walls to prevent ground water to move up in the walls or to guide rain water out of cavity walls in both commercial and residential buildings.
Elevate offers a full line of accessories that allow Giscolene F EPDM to be installed to a variety of surfaces.
Features And Benefits
Back to Products
- Over 300% elasticity which allows high tolerance to structural or thermal movements of supports
- Good UV resistance (thickness dependent)
- Wide range of vapor permeability
- Compatible with most building materials
- Outstanding life expectancy
- High resistance to extreme temperatures (-45°C to 130°C)
- Suitable for long-term contact with water or damp
- Low environmental impact
- Quick and easy installation
- Contributes to building airtightness
- Lightweight (1 mm = 1 kg/m²)